Take the BIGG-STEP with Mentors
The OPINA BIGG-STEP Mentoring program, in partnership with Okan University and TUBITAK, the Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey, helps you create successful business plans and close skills gaps.
Mentors and coaches are assigned to founders and startups to provide one-on-one support for evaluating and developing ideas both technically and commercially. This team will help you seamlessly get your autonomous vehicle and smart transportation tech and services through commercialization and to market.
Some of the areas of expertise that OPINA BIGG-STEP Mentoring and 1-on-1 Coaching will help you with are:
- Preparing materials and plan for Demo Day
- Connecting with early-stage angel investors, venture capital funds and other early-stage investing groups
- Producing fundraising and due diligence materials
- Building strategic partnerships
- Establishing corporate strategies
- Founding globally competitive and attractive startups
- Creating disruptive commercialization strategies
- Closing tech, business, and leadership skills gaps and more…
All OPINA BIGG-STEP awardees are automatically enrolled in this program.
Mentorship and 1-on-1 coaching are open to all OPINA members.
Mentorship and 1-on-1 coaching is available to all OPINA members, including select members who are NOT BIGG-STEP participants.
Please contact us for details on how you can also benefit.